Friday 12 August 2016

What Is ISO 18000?

http://technorect.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-is-iso-18000.html


Smart posters are made by integration of NFC tags and movie posters to make it more interactive for the users. Program the NFC Tags to turn off Wi-Fi, turn off Bluetooth, activate silent profile and open the alarm app for the sleep mode. But using the apps like BT tag writer you can store the pairing information in NFC tags and then placed the tags near speakers. Program a NFC tags to open Google Maps, turned on the Bluetooth, connect your phone to your entertainment system while turning of the WiFi.

Program a NFC tags to make call to your loved ones and then keep the tag near the Photo Stand. Program your NFC tags with your message and then send it to your friend or hide some place private so that only you friend can read it. If have too many boxes in your house or factory and you don't want to open it to find what inside it. Then you can use NFC tags to store it index and place it on the box. For reading and writing to the NFC tags you can use the free app called Pack it up from Google play. Using app like Uber device unlock you can program NFC tags to open your smartphones lock. It's a very slick and smart system that does away with the need for both keys, codes and RFID tags.

I have program my NFC tags to toggle Wi-Fi so when I need to concentrate on some task, I place my phone over the NFC tag to turn of Wi-Fi and when I my finish completing my tasks, I placed it back again to come back to normal mode. In short you can use NFC tags to start your own application very easily without having any programming skills. RFID: This is closer to a traditional key system, in that you need a FOB or card in order to open the door.

Fortunately for you, I spent half a year researching the best RFID and keypad door locks for a business I worked for, so I've already done the legwork for you! The Kevo makes use of RFID technology and will open the lock at the wave of a card. This particular model is a deadbolt with a digital keypad attached to it, but it's also programmed to accept input from RFID tags, so you can use an appropriate FOB or card to gain access if you don't feel like punching in numbers. ISO 17364 is the standard for supply chain uses of RFID for returnable transport items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment